My Photo
Name:
Location: TUCSON, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 09, 2007

WAY slow

Thursday, September 6, 2007 07:49:59 -0500

"uwsp.edu" email WAY slow aboardship. "gmail.com" blocked by onboard server. Too bad.
PLEASE USE bailiff@ddg67.navy.mil as primary email for me `til 17 Oct 07. I won't attempt to reply to the other addresses after today. Thanx, and apologies again for being unable to use "Bcc..." for address-suppression [on emails]. Hope to use a friend's method to upload blog entries. Check out "fitphilosophy.blogspot.com" next week to see if it succeeds.
Meanwhile, all well here some 700mi E of the US coast. My courses begin today, with relatively mild seas, upcoming simulated battle manuevers, and anticipated crew liberties in port. The last are the hardest to deal with, believe me.
...jb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home